Golden Flora is a Venezuelan music enthusiast, producer, DJ, and even chef. Constantly cooking up electronic beats filled with latin flavors and rooted in lo-fi influences. His music can be described as natural ambient. However, it’s easily distinguished by the jazz, rock, hip-hop, and even samba beats that shine all the way through. The culmination of genres portrays Golden flora’s musical flexibility and ingenuity. His passion for the bass guitar led him to a journey through heavy rock, punk, and alternative music. This path allowed him to meet, and collaborate with, other artists like Emily Green, Rawzeal, and Ams The Poet (who he is currently producing for). One of Miami’s most promising new artists, Golden Flora has begun to take over playing at private venues, Churchill’s Pub, and having his musical debut at Strange Bass.
- Played for WVUM 90.5 show “Sunset Lounge” with Ams The Poet
- Performed for the last episode for WVUM 90.5 “Sunset Lounge” b2b with Rawzeal and Ams The Poet
- Interviewed by Eddy Rios on Pop Dust as Rising Star
- SerialGk.com premiere for Temple by Rawzeal, Canetis, and Golden Flora
- Performed with Ams The Poet at Bermuda Triangle Fest Featuring Kool Keith for the Strange Bass
- B2B set with MadSavvy and LAMEBOT for LTATM Radio station