When Michael Hede started making noise as ‘madSavvy’, the heaviest influences of hip-hop, industrial music and film scores were undeniable. He also spent time producing for vocalists, working in recording studios and even had airtime as a radio DJ, all while releasing scattered singles.
In 2012, Michael released his first project through Strange Media Productions and since that time, the ‘madSavvy’ project has grown to embody something new. After another single releasing in 2014, joining forces with ‘LAMEBOT’ to form ‘Native Method’, and playing a live show with both ‘LAMEBOT’ and ‘Shortrock’ on tour, ‘madSavvy’ has absorbed his new surroundings and is ready to share his brand of bass with the galaxy.
- “Robo-Slob” releases through Strange Media (04.13.12)
- Digital single “Destruction” releases (11.28.14)
- First official remix releases on LAMEBOT‘s “Strains: Variety Pack EP 1” (03.17.15)
- Played a supporting set for LAMEBOT and Shortrock at Chameleon Club (03.23.15)
- “Worlds Apart” releases worldwide via Strange Media (09.14.16)
- Played Basel Bass during Art Basel in Miami with Mochipet and MartyParty
- Part of the monthly party, Strange Bass, held along with The Kitchen Club at Churchill’s Pub in Miami
- Digital single “Nobody” released through Strange Media (02.01.17)